If the eggs hurt after a long arousal, the cause may be a banal rush of blood and the development of pathological processes in the body. In some cases, the symptom is eliminated quite easily, but sometimes the pain in the scrotum continues to torment for a long time, even after a complete act. And only a urologist can state the reason why eggs hurt after arousal.
Why do testicles hurt when they are aroused?
The process of erection in men is connected not only with the flow of blood to the genitals, but also the brain and nervous system are involved in the work. During a normal intercourse, arousal ends with ejaculation, when the semen is released from the testicles. Next, the blood quickly leaves the corpora cavernosa, the excitement passes.
Testicles constantly maintain their activity: they produce male germs, a small amount of testosterone. Therefore, with irregular contacts, the testicles accumulate a certain amount of sperm, the pressure on the walls of the paired organ increases and the man experiences pain.
In youth, it is not difficult to eliminate the symptoms, the body expels excess pressure by emission - spontaneous discharge of seminal fluid from the genital tract at night. Normalization of the work leads to the cessation of emissions, but sometimes testicular self-cleansing does not occur. This leads to the fact that a man's eggs hurt after arousal, the symptoms appear in the groin, scrotum.
Lack of sexual release is one of the main reasons. The mechanism of occurrence is quite simple: arousal leads to the filling of corpora cavernosa with blood, there is no act - blood comes out of the body extremely slowly, while bursting contributes to the rapid movement of sperm along the vascular canal. The sum of the processes explains why men have pain in their testicles after arousal.
Tip!As a rule, the testicles stop hurting 3-4 hours after the semen is removed from the canal. It does not require the intervention of experts, the man manages himself. However, if the symptomatology is pathological, you should contact a specialist who will tell you why and why the eggs hurt when they are aroused.
Types of pain
As a man's eggs hurt, they are caused by excitement or pathology, but the signs say a lot about the nature of the phenomenon:
- Prolonged abstinence - withdrawal pain localized in one testicle passes after the physiological act of ejaculation.
- Trauma causes severe local acute pain, especially when touched.
- Infectious cause - in addition to pain, there is a burning sensation, swelling of the testicles and scrotum is also possible.
- If there is a problem with the vessels, in addition to pain, sometimes there is numbness of the tissue in the right or left testicle. Lack of blood supply can result in tissue necrosis.
- Systemic diseases are characterized by pain with "return". Oncology, prostatitis, pathologies of the urethra, colon have dull symptoms of pain, radiating to the sacrum, anal region, inner thighs.
Important!If the pain radiates to the groin, abdomen, it may be a sign of both normal overexcitement and a pathological process. In this case, the man should pay attention to additional signs in order to start treatment as early as possible.
Pathological causes of pain
Sexually active men rarely have symptoms of testicular pain after arousal. However, if there is a sign, the following pathologies may occur:
- Education in the reproductive system (malignant, benign);
- Infection of the vas deferens (bacterial, non-bacterial);
- Torsion of seed ribbon;
- Scrotal injuries.
Let's look at the reasons why eggs hurt from excessive arousal:
- Varicose veinsin the area of the plexus lobe (varicocele) leads to blood stagnation. Consequence - the required amount of nutrients is not delivered to the tissues of the small pelvis, the accumulated sperm slowly die.
- Sperm torsionis another non-pathological cause. Torsion also delays the supply of nutrients, making the testicles painful. In that case, immediate help should be provided, otherwise the egg may atrophy.
- Groin trauma.Strong bruises lead to inflammation of tissues, accumulation of blood and fluid. When touched, the hematoma causes unpleasant and painful sensations, and to determine if the egg has been touched, consult a specialist immediately.
- Prolonged overexcitementbrings very serious problems. The brain signal to the pituitary gland forces testosterone to enter the bloodstream in a large volume, the cavernous body fills up and an erection occurs. The absence of a normal act, the reluctance of the partner makes the process of arousal long and the veins thickened. The walls of the blood vessels put pressure on the muscles and nerve endings, the man becomes physically injured. The condition can be alleviated by ejaculating the seeds.
- Abstinenceis another cause of testicular pain. Sexually mature male organs constantly produce sperm, their accumulation leads to necrosis, the breakdown of sperm. The tension may ease, but the high functionality of the testicles does not allow the excess sperm to dissolve quickly. The shell of the organ expands, because the eggs hurt from abstinence.
Once we understand why eggs in men suffer from arousal, it should be borne in mind that in some patients, an increase in testosterone levels leads to a process without additional reasons. To alleviate the symptoms, you should establish a regular sex life.
If symptoms persist, your doctor will prescribe an examination and therapy. The condition of the prostate and testicles is assessed. Palpation often causes worsening of symptoms, and together with the collection of anamnesis and instrumental studies, the diagnosis will be more precise.
Important!If a man's eggs hurt from excessive arousal and the symptoms cannot be alleviated by the act, self-medication is strictly not allowed. Only an experienced specialist will make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe a method of treatment. In case of torsion, delay and alternative methods will lead to gland death.
Ways to get rid of pain
Of course, there are a lot of techniques for ascetics, there are exercises for celibacy vows, and so on. But for a normal man, it is enough to establish a sexual life, ending every contact with ejaculation and the pain will pass. The remission period of the syndrome is 4-6 hours. If pathology is detected, the problem is removed only with the help of a doctor.
Tip!If the testicles often hurt, but there is no normal ejaculation, then a simple exercise to relieve tension and normalize blood flow in the pelvic organs will help: squats, running, brisk walking, swimming - all this will help to establish blood supply and relieve pain.